Wednesday, February 26, 2014

On Vegetarian Cooking

When I was in first grade, I decided to become a vegetarian because I thought that eating other animals was very unethical. This posed a couple problems, mainly that I didn't do the cooking in my house and that my mother was not all-too-supportive of my decision because I was already anemic. I don't know if anyone is in the same situation as me in that you are having trouble finding good vegetarian recipes, so I am here to help. This is why I have set up a Vegetarian Cooking section of my blog.

Now, if I was a good blogger, I would post many nutritious, delicious, easy-to-make recipes that everyone would love. However, I am not a good blogger, so instead I am going to aggravate you by posting a recipe for cake. Also, this is called Hummingbird Cake, so the name alone has already violated any vegetarian diet. I can, however, assure you that it is delicious.

No hummingbirds were harmed in the making of this blog post nor are they harmed in the making of this cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment